I saw Haunted Mansion in a 141-person Dolby Cinema at AMC Theater on Friday, July 28th, at 12:40 CT with my 11-year-old.
- The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (November 17)
- Gran Turismo (Final Trailer) (August 11)
- Blue Beetle (Final Trailer) (August 18)
- Migration (December 22)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (August 2)
- Next Goal Wins (November 17)
- Wish (November 22)
- A Haunting in Venice (September 15)
- Start Time: 12:40
- Last Trailer End: 1:03
- Start of Movie (after Dolby Cinema & Kidman): 1:07
- End of Movie: 3:01
Movie Start Delay (Dolby Cinema): 27m
Non-Credit Runtime: 1h54m
The movie is too long. Some relationship-building and side trips could have been eliminated. But this movie is not bad. It is a solid family-friendly Halloween movie. Although there are probably no “A-List” actors in the film, it is stacked with B-List, and I enjoyed the performances by LaKeith and Rosario Dawson. I laughed at a few scenes, and one of the scary scenes made a young child in the theater cry. The plot made sense and still integrated the ride experience. Kids will be dying to see this on Disney Plus come Halloween.